Shaheed Singhs and their duty to protect GurSikhs

Issues, Problems, Society, Share your views

Shaheed Singhs and their duty to protect GurSikhs

Postby admin » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:15 pm

Their faces glow of redness, and their eyes shine. They have strong builds. They wear full bana, and are always shasterdhari. There are Singhs and Singhnia, both wear cholas (blue) and adorn dhumallas. They have khandas on these dumallas. They come with specific purposes upon the Hukam of Akaal.
-Bhai Rama Singh Ji

Below are some of the narrated episodes of those who have witnessed Shaheed Singhs come to protect that which is dear to the Guru. They have been entrusted to Panthic Seva even when they are already in the next world. It is believed that these Shaheed Singhs come to the protection of GurSikhs. Gurudwaras and also to continue to pay respect wherever the Word of the Guru’s Bani is recited in complete devotion.Though they are at rest with the Akaal Purakh, they are still sent forth by the Guru to continue the work of the Guru and sent forth into the physical world in accordance with the Guru’s instructions. The following accounts are published to build faith in the Gurus so that we may not waver in our trust in Him.

Shaheed Singhs are basically Pure Spirits, all of us are born with them, and they are with us at all times whenever we most need help. When we are born we start clinging to Maya and get polluted with it, to forget why we came here, we loose our great Essence of Purity we once had when we came onto this Earth. Shaheed Singhs help and guide you on the path of Sikhi, but if one does not make that effort to lead the life of a Gursikh, Shaheed Singhs will never come to their help. We only need to realise this and make a start on the path for them to help us.

Guarding Gurudwaras
There is an army of Shaheed Singhs that have been ordered by Guru Sahib to constantly protect Gurdwaras and Gursikhs. They are the special forces of Guru Sahib and completely one with him. They are very powerful and even greater than the Hindu gods who do not have as much power. The Shaheed Singhs dress in old Khalsa bana, either blue or sometimes white, and also carry many shastars. Although they usually go about in secret and cannot be seen, at times they make themselves visible. These Shaheed Singhs have been seen during the 1947 Partition, guarding Gurdwaras and at other times have helped Singhs protect Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Shaheed Singhs & Singhnia in the SaadhSangat
There was an incident at the second Bangor based Khalsa Camp. I was given seva in the Darbar sahib. I was standing at the back on the Darbar Sahib during a late night keertan darbar. Bhai Rama Singh Ji was sitting down quite close to me. The keertan was very Chardikala, and the sangat was mast in Waheguru Simran. The lights had been switched, but for a lamp near Guru Maharaj. Everyone was deeply engrossed in Bani. There was bibi who attended the camp. It had quite a bit of impact on her, and she was getting Biaraig in the keertan. At the side of the darbar there was a double door out to a graden area. They were closed, but suddenly the doors flung open. I think the weather was not too good, so I walked over and closed them again. At this point, the keertan was every higher in Chardikala. The bibi had become so mast in Bani, that she was physically affected. The bibi then turned and did matah tek, and stayed in that position, and sat again in Guru ji presence, and was even more mast. The whole sangat was highly engrossed in Naam and Bani. The keertan went on till quite late and was very memorable. The next day, after Amritvela, myself and Bhai Rama Singh ji were sitting in the langar hall having langar. Possible there were other Gursikhs there as well. Bhai Sahib and I were talking about the keertan the night before. We were both agreeing it was really excellent, and we were blessed to experience these darbars. I asked Bhai sahib about the bibi. I said why did she matte tek in the other direction? Bhai sahib replied, ‘Did you not see them?’ I replied, ‘See who?’ Bhai sahib said, ‘The shaheed Singhs who entered the Darbar. They came to join the SadhSangat. She bowed to them.’ I became highly intrigued by this. I said, ‘Bhai sahib, tell me about them?’ He replied, ‘Its no matter really, if you did not see, then forget about it.’ I was not going to let this drop, so began harrasing him for a few minutes. Eventually Bhai Sahib came around, and starting talking. He said ‘They are special souls who came to listen to Bani in the SadhSangat.’ Upon detailed questioning Bhai sahib revealed a basic description, extremely reluctantly. He said, ‘Their faces glow of redness, and their eyes shine. They have strong builds. They wear full bana, (as in a blue chola), and are always shasterdhari. There are Singhs and Singhnia, both wear cholas (blue) and adorn dhumallas. They have khandas on these dumallas. They come with specific purposes upon the Hukam of Akaal.’ I kept pressing Bhai sahib for more, but he was very relunctant and telling me to just Naam aap. But I was young, and really interested, and Bhai Sahib knew he could not distract me. I asked tell me more about them. But he kept saying, forget it. ‘Eventually to stop me, he said, do you know ___________ Singh in UK? They all look like that. Now let’s go to the lecture.’ I have not mentioned the Gursikhs name because he is still alive and does seva in the jatha in UK. I think most people will guess who it is anyway. When you go to rainsbhais, there is always one elder that stands out. A few weeks later, Bhai sahib and I were at a Gursikhs house in Southall. A youth had drawn a sketch picture, it was of a scene of 1984, showing the damaged Siri Akal Thakht Sahib. From the sky through the clouds he had drawn Shaheed Singhs coming to the Akal Thakht. The scene was amazing. Both myself and Bhai Sahib looked at it for some time. I am not sure what the inspiration was for that Youth, but the picture he had drawn was amazing.

Shaheeds answer Fateh
Bhai Soorat Singh was a Gursikh who even in 1949 used to do yatra of Hemkunt Sahib. He says that, “Every year I would go from Gobind Dham to Hemkunt Sahib and in the evening return back. I would do the bhog of a sehaj paath there in 15 or 16 days. When I would o paath there though, I wouldn’t speak but sometimes it seemed to me tha thte Gurdwara Sahib was filled with Singhs and sometimes there was no one. On the day of the bhog, I finished by saying a Fateh! And to my surprise, it was answered by 16 Singhs sitting in the sangat. Five or six of them were wearing blue clothes and the rest were wearing white. All had shastars. One Singh stood and said, “Bhai Sahib, do not doubt us. We are 16 Shaheed Singhs in this Gurdwara and many others also go around here.”

Incident at the Sarovar
Many times I would spend the night in the veranda and I would hear the keertan of Asa Dee Vaar. Once, at 3:15, I was sitting in the veranda when I saw a being riding on a white lion come, bathe in the sarovar and then ride off again on the lion.

Singh protecting the tent of a Sant
The Shaheed Singhs also stay with Gursikhs at all times. During the time of Sant Attar Singh jee, it was seen that a Singh riding a horse would circumambulate Sant jee’s tent. The tent was on the banks of the Jehlum, and the horse would go on the three sides which were faced by land, but also on the fourth side which was the river Jehlum. The rider would yell out a jaikara as well. When Sant jee was asked about this, he said that Shaheed Singhs do come and protect Gursikhs but those that can see this should not tell others.

Guarding Singhs
Naam Abhyaasi Gursikh Subedaar Baghael Singh once told me that in Shaheedi Fauj of Guru Gobind Singh Ji is properly organised and there are several Generals in it. Bhai Bachitter Singh is one of the top most Generals in Shaheedi Fauj.

Subedaar Baghael Singh told me that he personally once got darshan of Bhai Bachitter Singh Ji. Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji once casually mentioned to a Singh that there are always 4 Singhs present in the Narangwal area (Bhai Sahib’s pind) to guard the Singhs there.

Baba Harnaam Singh of Rampurkhera is said to have had several encounters with Shaheed Singhs.

Shaheed Singh in the Gurudwara
At a gurdwara sahib I went to regularly, the double doors to the gurdwara main hall which faced outside would swing open by themselves sometimes. There would be no wind at all and all of a sudden, they would open. This was not during a time when there was much sangat, but just me standing there. This happened on a few occassions but did not happen after that time.

Once when coming to the gurdwara sahib late at night, I was on the road in the car and looked at the gurdwara’s window. The light of the main hall was on and I noticed the outline of a Singh with round dastar and open beard walking by the window. When we came in, there was no one, and we found that everyone was asleep and no one was up at that time when I asked the next day. I’m sure I saw a Singh though.

Ever-present
As a young child of about 3 holding my late dad’s finger and walking along one evening reciting Rehrass . . . I distinctly remember hearing hoof beats following us at the back . . . when I turned to have a look, my dad reprimanded me and said, “Dont look back. It is a Shaheed Singh Ji and he is following us because we are reciting Gurbani.

At age 12 due to some financial difficulties my dad and mum had to work out station and we children were left on our own. I being the ledest was in charge. We would go upstairs to our second storey balcony and gaze far to see dad coming back every evening. One night we waited until almost midnight and dad still hadnt tunred up…suddenly we heard a neighing sound and a Shastar Dharee Singh Ji on a White Horse so tall that it reached up to the second story balcony appeared in front of us in a shining white light and we heard a voice that dad was in the local hospital in a coma due to an accident. I quickly got downstairs and cycled five miles to the local hospital and sure enough there was my dad with two broken arms after being involved in a motor accident…the surgeon wanted to shave his arms for an operation to reset the badly smashed bone and he awoke just in time to say no way . . . he healed very well without any surgery.

Later my dad related to me that this particular shaheed singh was a Bhai Darshan Singh who had been martyred in a Battle with a Muslim soldier and he had been appearing regularly in our hour of need.

In 1975 while in Singapore, i was on a road shoulder of a busy road waiting to cross and somehow i got so engrossed in my paath that i ddint realise i had stepped on the road and begun crossing..right in front of a speeding bus . . . suddenly i got such a strong “kick” that I went flying to the opposite side…safe and sound but shocked at a narrow escape..when i reached home . . . my dad was on the phone from Kuala Lumpur 250 miles away scolding me for being so careless . . . if not for Shaheed darshan Singh Ji he told me I would be history by now.

The last thing my dad told me before he left this world in 1984 was that a very major event is about to take place in Punjab and that he was going to join the shaheed faujaan as a nimana soldier . . . he had taken a hukmnama a week before and knew his end was near . . . just four weeks later Bluestar took place.

These are a few of my own personal experiences with this special aspect of “spiritual” life. as far as i know these are not “bhoots” or roohaan as we normally think of. They are special forces and they have their own rules and practises most of which are beyond our realm. Mostly they keep out of our way but on ocassion if help is warranted they do help. Thats all I caa say with conviction.

Dastaar for a Shaheed Singh
One day a middle aged Sikh came to our house. My mom gave him a siropa (dastaar) as present but he refused and said this siropa does not belong to him as the house is being guarded by shaheed singhs, and the person whom this should go to one day will come and get it from you.

An incident at Sri Harmandir Sahib
During a visit to Darbar Sahib, Amritsar I noticed the following things happening at Amrit Vela. The Sangat was finishing the last few minutes of Sukhmani Sahib, waiting for the doors to the cause way to be opened, when there was an instantaneous strong whirl wind accompanied by a drop in temperature, it went real icy even though moments before it was a hot and humid night. A couple of hours later, Guru Ji’s Saroop was being carried along the cause way to Darbar Sahib, again a strong wind occurred in seconds and the temperature plummeted dramatically. I noticed the pattern repeating over several days, same time, same place with the same changes. I was told the opening of the doors for the Sangat after Darbar Sahib’s Ishnan seva and Guru Sahib Ji’s arrival, are very important moments and protected by many Shaheed Singhs. The strong wind was caused by their arrival . . . and the purity of their souls was such that even the intense heat of the environment was cooled instantly by their presence.

Present at Guru Granth Sahib Ji’s Hazoori
A Singh I know used to do Sri Japjee Sahib roals for Akhand Paths early on, he had only just taken Amrit and the roles used to be the hard ones i.e. 12-2am, 2am-4am, etc. He used to get drowsy/sleepy whilst doing the roles and used to start seeing Singhs occurring and disappearing whilst walking up the red carpet to Maharaj’s Hazoori and this used to freak him out and keep him awake. At other times he used to actually see a Singh standing next to him (whilst on the role) with full bana and barsha (spear) in hand, this also used to send a chill down his spine and he used to start reading the Path with a renewed vigour and fear. After he narrated these experiences to a few Singhs they never ocuured again. The point of narrating this is not to argue in anyway the validity of doing Sri Japji Sahib roals, but rather to emphasise the presence of Shaheed Singhs in Maharaj’s Hazoori and especially in Sri Akhand Paths.

Clattering of hooves at Amritvela
At other times in Amrit Vela - the clattering of hooves of horses on stairs has awoken many Gursikhs. Maharaj awakes his Gursikhs himself.

Darshan of Shaheed Singhs in a dream
Imprisoned Gursikhs have told me how they feared what dire consequences they may undergo and questioned whether Shaheed Singhs would protect them. One of them told me that he had Darshan of 3 Shaheed Singhs in a dream (all 3 were in blue bana with Shastars), on the night he was imprisoned and he never feared anything whilst in jail as he knew the Shaheed Singhs would look after him.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji in command
1984 attack - recently a Kathavachak who has great knowledge of the movement narrated experiences of Operation Blue Star. He said during the attack a Singh was on top of Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib and he could see Sri Guru Gobind Singh at Darshan Deori - he shouted loudly and then narrated how Maharaj went to Darbar Sahib and paid his respects and upon return gave out chole bhatoore to the Singhs in battle. Maharaj himself is present in all major battles of Sikhs and Shaheed Fauja are present also, either in human form (born again for this purpose) or spiritual form.

The Power from Shaheed Singhs
There was a Rainsbhai Kirtan organised by the Jatha in 1998 - to commemorate the 20 years since 1978 (in Slough, UK). A lot of gifted Gursikhs were present in the Sangat and the majority of the Kirtan turned into Simran only. Some of the youth did not enjoy the Rainsbhia that much due it mostly being Simran - but a lot of the gifted Gursikhs felt that it was the Shaheed Singhs who created this atmosphere of Simran repitition.

At the Gates of Sachkhand
Once, a Sikh I know, went into a state of mind where he almost died. He hit the gates of Sachkhand, walking through a tunnel and came to a Light. When he saw the light he saw beautiful gardens and heard Gurbani! But then he saw so many Singhs in bana. He go scared so turned around. Then a spirit asked him where he was going (this was the spirit of Baba Deep Singh) he said, ‘Bhai Sahib you have won your place here, why are you turning away! These are the gates to Sachkhand. Then why are you outside?’ The spirit of Bhanda Singh Bahadur now rises and replies ‘We have not finished our duty. We wait to fight the battles for Khalsa Raj again! When it is established we will be there fighting for it too! We will be there to witness the day Khalsa has Victory!’

Protected from a stalker
I heard a story about a very Chardikala bibi who was coming back from the Gurdwara late at night. She saw a man standing infront of her with a knife. As she approached him he looked scared and backed off. A week later the man was caught by the police and arrested, being a murder suspect. The bibi was asked to come to the police station and identify him. She pointed him out and asked the officer if she could talk to the man. He said yes. She asked him, ‘When you saw me that night walking home alone, there was no one about, it was dark, you could have easily got away with it, so why didn’t you attack me?’ He replied, ‘Are you mad?! What about those two guys that were standing either side of you, in blue robes, holding massive swords longer than me! I didnt want to get killed! The bibi knew that she had been protected by the Shaheed Singhs.

Protection from being left behind
This happened on the day the Panth celebrated Guru Nanak Dev Jiis Prakash Dihara. I was sitting in Darbar for about two hours listening to katha/dhadi vaars and my parents were lookin for me but I never knew that. Suddenly, I had they urge to just get up and go to my car. when I went to my car, there were my parents in the car trying to leave but couldn’t. When I sat in, my mom asked me where I had been. I replied by saying i was ‘inside, upstairs in the main hall’. She said ‘We’ve been looking for you for about half an hour and we’ve been in the car for about 1/2 hour tryin to unlock the emergency brake but couldn’t.’ Then i tried and suddenly, very easily it opened. I think that it was Maharaj who was trying not to let my parents leave without me because thats what they were going to do.

Manpreet Singh
http://cyberspirits.blogspot.com
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Shaheed Singhs and their duty to protect GurSikhs

Postby Ekonkar » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:26 pm

I have seen many things happening in my life also.
I know a Saint Lady who was having some powers that
se was able to tell many things in future and many more things
which m not writing here.

Then also I don't believe any such things.
Why it is with me?
I always search for Akal Purakh who is not having any form.
I always have question that if this can happen Guru Nanak can also
came back to earth and protect people.

I always think they are not having form.
I am totally confused.How they will take a form and will come to help?
I am not able to understand what my Guru says?
I have many such things happening with many people.
These are good then also I don't want to believe that.
I don't know what is problem with me.

I love Waheguru ji.But don't know anything.
Why Guru ji not guiding me.
Ekonkar
Guru Da Pyara

Postby Ekonkar » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:37 pm

Many tell me that to meet Waheguru ji.
We need to do Waheguru Waheguru Simran.
In this way i'll found Waheguru ji.
But why I don't believe this way?
I have never found this way clearly written in Guru Granth Sahib ji.
If this is way Guru should clearly write it in Gurubani.
Guru ji is telling about Naam Simran.
I am not able to understand meaning of Naam Simran.
The meaning which I take from Naam Simran
is very tough and I also not able to do that.
How can I do that?
Someone tells me that Naam Simran is
Waheguru Waheguru Simran.

If someone can tell me plzz tell..
I don't know what to do?
I don't know am doing right or wrong?
Ekonkar
Guru Da Pyara

Postby Ekonkar » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:42 pm

What is meaning of Naam Simran?
How to do Naam Simran.

Is saying Waheguru Waheguru is Naam Simran?
Is this is only way to meet Waheguru ji?

What is my aim?
What to do?

Waheguru ji loves me or not?
If Waheguru ji loves me then why not telling me anything?
Ekonkar
Guru Da Pyara

Postby Ekonkar » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:48 pm

I get hurted when someone tells me
about Waheguru ji that to meet Waheguru ji
keep saying Waheguru Waheguru.

I want to meet Waheguru ji because I love Waheguru ji.
I don't want to do these different-2 things.

If we can love other people around us.
If we can love our parents
then why can't we love Waheguru ji?

Why we are making Waheguru ji
ke pata ni oh kiho jihe aa.
Mainu Waheguru ji pyaare laggan edaan je chahida.

Aa ki hunda hor hi kuj banaayee jaande Waheguru ji baare gallaa.
Ke oh edaan hunda ,edaan karna hunda,hor hi tarah de procedure je.
Ekonkar
Guru Da Pyara

Postby Ekonkar » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:55 pm

jadon koi kehnda

aa yoga karna hunda,,aa shaktiyaan jiyaa hundiyaan
mainu changga ni lagda.
Kundleeni Yoga hunda..edaan karna hunda.

Waheguru bollo te Wah te saas andar lai ke jaavo Guru bollo te bahar kadho.

Mainu eh acha kyu ni lagda?
Mainu lagda Waheguru ji nu pyaar karna howe.
Te fer agar Waheguru ji na milan te te kuj v ni bacheya mere koll
Hor kehdi jagah Waheguru ji ton binna jithe main jaavoo?

Kalle Waheguru ji te haige aa jinna mainu banaaya hai
te jinna de koll main wapis jaavo.

Mammi,Papa,brother saare pata ni kinni ku der aa mere koll?
Main je Waheguru ji nu pyaar na kita te
main ki Karoo??

Je Waheguru ji edaan hunda ke kuch hor hi different different cheeja karniyaa hundiyaa
fer te Pyaar ni haiga..
fer main Waheguru ji nu milna c kyu jo mainu Guru ji ne dasseya ke
Waheguru ji sab ton pyaare aa,sab ton wadh mera khyaal rakhde aa.
te ohna koll main wapis jaana,,
Ekonkar
Guru Da Pyara

Postby Ekonkar » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:58 pm

par Guru ji kehnde aa
Waheguru ji usnu pyaar karde aa jehda Naam Simran karda

Mainu samaj ni aanda Naam Simran kiwe hunda?
Ekonkar
Guru Da Pyara

Postby Ekonkar » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:09 pm

sorry m not a gud girl.
Main ehne ehne question puchdi.
Mere ton wadde lokka nu jyaada pata hona.
Parr mainu plzz bass thoda ja edaan da rasta dasdo
ke baba ji pyaar karan mainu bass.

Hor ni kuch v chahida sorry..
sorry main bahut burri aa.
Hamesha Waheguru ji nu v pareshaan kardi rehndi
ohna ton cheeja mangdi rehndi.
Oh te baahle changge aa.
Sorry saareya nu..
Ekonkar
Guru Da Pyara

Postby ekmusafir_ajnabi » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:13 am

ekmusafir_ajnabi
Guru Da Pyara

Postby Ekonkar » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:32 pm

"Main Awgun Bharpoor Sareere Kyu Kar Milaa Aapne Preetam Poore"

I am so bad,have no qualities.How can I meet Waheguru ji

"Sab Awgun Main Gun Naahi Koyii Kyu Kar Kant Milaawa Hoyii"

"Haun Antar Naam Manga Din Raati
Mere Prabh Kirpa Jal Devo Har Naaye"

I beg for Naam day nd night.Plzz Waheguru ji bless me with your Name.
Ekonkar
Guru Da Pyara

Postby ekmusafir_ajnabi » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:17 pm

hir ismrn mih Awip inrMkwrw
har simran meh aap nirankaaraa.
In the remembrance of the Lord, He Himself is present.
kir ikrpw ijsu Awip buJwieAw ]
kar kirpaa jis aap bujhaa-i-aa.
By His Grace, He Himself bestows this understanding.
nwnk gurmuiK hir ismrnu iqin pwieAw ]8]1]
naanak gurmukh har simran tin paa-i-aa. ||8||1||
O Nanak, the Gurmukh attains the remembrance of the Lord. ||8||1||

Onkar ji - The answer is in front of you in Sukhmani Sahib. But you appear to be looking for a miracle to see. The answer lies within all us. Seek within without and conception of Vaheguru.
If you have not recited Waheguru, or Satnaam or Raam then you cannot experience the divine by just words. Try and you wil surely have some experience.
Each time you recite Vaheguru, Satnaam or Raam, the divine is there in front of you. It is just that you not yet attuned to detect his presence.
ekmusafir_ajnabi
Guru Da Pyara

Postby Ekonkar » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:28 pm

Musafir ji

u r right.But I m not even able to utter word Naam(Waheguru,Ram,Gopal)

Can't tell you.I am not waiting for miracle to happen.
Can't tell you what is prblm with me.

Bass Waheguru ji will do everything [:)]
Ekonkar
Guru Da Pyara

Postby ekmusafir_ajnabi » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:12 pm

Ekonkar ji,

That is your choice whether to speak up or not.
But let me tell you there are lot out there who are waiting for Waheguru to do everything for them.
You have two choices:
1. To make an effort and you will be assisted by Waheguru or
2. Sit and wait for the arrival of Kaligiaan wala. i.e. run your life on default mode like the animal kingdom.

It is the thirsty that goes to the well. The Well does not travel to the thirsty.
One day mercy shall be bestowed on you.

Good Luck.
ekmusafir_ajnabi
Guru Da Pyara

Postby Ekonkar » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:37 am

ਸਾਰਗ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥
सारग महला ५ ॥
Saarang, Fifth Mehl:

ਰਸਨਾ ਜਪਤੀ ਤੂਹੀ ਤੂਹੀ ॥
रसना जपती तूही तूही ॥
My tongue chants Your Name, Your Name.

ਮਾਤ ਗਰਭ ਤੁਮ ਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲਕ ਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਮੰਡਲ ਇਕ ਤੁਹੀ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
मात गरभ तुम ही प्रतिपालक म्रित मंडल इक तुही ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥
In the mother's womb, You sustained me, and in this mortal world, You alone help me. ||1||Pause||

ਤੁਮਹਿ ਪਿਤਾ ਤੁਮ ਹੀ ਫੁਨਿ ਮਾਤਾ ਤੁਮਹਿ ਮੀਤ ਹਿਤ ਭ੍ਰਾਤਾ ॥
तुमहि पिता तुम ही फुनि माता तुमहि मीत हित भ्राता ॥
You are my Father, and You are my Mother; You are my Loving Friend and Sibling.

ਤੁਮ ਪਰਵਾਰ ਤੁਮਹਿ ਆਧਾਰਾ ਤੁਮਹਿ ਜੀਅ ਪ੍ਰਾਨਦਾਤਾ ॥੧॥
तुम परवार तुमहि आधारा तुमहि जीअ प्रानदाता ॥१॥
You are my Family, and You are my Support. You are the Giver of the Breath of Life. ||1||

ਤੁਮਹਿ ਖਜੀਨਾ ਤੁਮਹਿ ਜਰੀਨਾ ਤੁਮ ਹੀ ਮਾਣਿਕ ਲਾਲਾ ॥
तुमहि खजीना तुमहि जरीना तुम ही माणिक लाला ॥
You are my Treasure, and You are my Wealth. You are my Gems and Jewels.

ਤੁਮਹਿ ਪਾਰਜਾਤ ਗੁਰ ਤੇ ਪਾਏ ਤਉ ਨਾਨਕ ਭਏ ਨਿਹਾਲਾ ॥੨॥੩੩॥੫੬॥
तुमहि पारजात गुर ते पाए तउ नानक भए निहाला ॥२॥३३॥५६॥
You are the wish-fulfilling Elysian Tree. Nanak has found You through the Guru, and now he is enraptured. ||2||33||56||

Thx Musafir g :D
Ekonkar
Guru Da Pyara

Postby ekmusafir_ajnabi » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:34 pm

So you have gone for option 2. Default Mode. :lol:
ekmusafir_ajnabi
Guru Da Pyara

Next

Return to Discussions