Guru Gobind Singh ji

Issues, Problems, Society, Share your views

Guru Gobind Singh ji

Postby Ekonkar » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:40 am

First of All I want to tell something about my Father Guru Gobind Singh ji . I can't write it in words but yes I want to share what he did for me.

In the age of 9 years .When he was a child . At the time of Mughal Raj. Kashmiri Pandits came at their home and told Guru Teg Bahadur ji(Guru Gobind Singh ji's Father) that Mughals are forcing them to change their religion. Then Guru Teg Bahadur said that to solve this we need a sacrifice of a Great Saint's life.Then Guru Gobind Singh ji( 9 yrs old) said Father you are the Saint .Who is bigger than you?.
Then In this way my Guru sacrificed life of his Father for me.

He has sacrificed his two big Son's (Baba Ajit Singh & Jujhaar Singh) while fighting in Chamkaur Sahib.

His little two sons( Baba Fateh Singh ji & Baba Jorawar Singh ji of 8 & 9 yrs). He sacrificed their lives in Sarhind. Ruler of Sarhind buried them alive in walls .

Then He sacrificed his mother(Mata Gujri ji) also for me only.

After sacrificing his family. you know what he said to me. He said you are my daughter.Today also on each and every step he guides me.

And He was not born in a King family sort of ting. But he made his force (Khalsa force) from weak persons . He trained them and filled a new power in them.
Message he spread is

"Manas Ki Jaat Sabhai Eke Pehchaanbo"

All Human are of one Caste.

He huged all needy and helpless. So many things he did for me.

He given me Guru Granth Sahib ji. He has made my life so nice. He taught me a very nice way of life.He given equality to Woman.So many things he did for woman.

Sometimes I think of Sikh History. I think of Singhs and Kaurs who sacrificed their lives but hasn't changed their Dharm. Who has given them such power.How they did that. This is all because of my Guru Guru Gobind Singh ji.

I am a sacrifice to my Father Guru Gobind Singh ji

I don't have words to oblige him .

So As he did so many things for me. For Woman .For Singhs and Kaurs.

So We all love him from core of our heart.As he given equality to woman. Sikh Women's heart is filled of so much respect and love for my Father.

Once In Sikh History 40 Sikhs left Guru Gobind Singh ji saying that they can't fight for him. (See he was fighting for us,He has given his family for us and considered us as his family) but still we are foolish and given Guru ji in written that from today We are not your Sikhs and U are not our Guru(Bedaawa).

But when those 40 Men went back to their home.Their wives told them to sit at home ,we will go and will fight for our Guru.

I think why those women did so?
Because Guru Gobind Singh has done so much for them. So for him a Sikh can sacrifice his life also.

So those 40 Sikhs came back and fight bravely for Guru ji at Mukatsar where Aurengjeb suddenly attacked him.They sacrificed their lives and asked Guru ji to tear that written paper. So Guru ji did that .
In this we once again after leaving our Guru ji we came back to him and he again hugged us and forgiven all our faults.

So many improvement he made in society for us. Their is not enough space to write that.

I bow I bow to my Guru.
I am sacrifice to my Guru.

From First Guru Guru Nanak Dev ji to 10th Guru all lived for us .They made us their families. They havn't enjoyed pleasures of Life.
They made serving us their pleasure. They made sacrificing life,living for us their pleasure .Guru Nanak worked with his hands and used that income to give food to needy(He started Langar). He taught them to keep praising Lord all the time.

Us, who were we for whom they did so many things?
Same thing they ordered us to do. Same type of life they taught us to live.

Waheguru ji now I don't have more words to tell about my Love for him.

ਤਿਸੁ ਗੁਰ ਕੈ ਗ੍ਰਿਹਿ ਪੀਸਉ ਨੀਤ ॥
ਜਿਸੁ ਪਰਸਾਦਿ ਵੈਰੀ ਸਭ ਮੀਤ ॥੫॥
ਜਿਨਿ ਗੁਰਿ ਮੋ ਕਉ ਦੀਨਾ ਜੀਉ ॥
ਆਪੁਨਾ ਦਾਸਰਾ ਆਪੇ ਮੁਲਿ ਲੀਉ ॥੬॥

I grind the corn for the Guru's household. By His Grace, all my enemies have become friends. The Guru who gave me my soul,has Himself purchased me, and made me His slave.
Ekonkar
Guru Da Pyara

Return to Discussions