Sardar Jokes

Issues, Problems, Society, Share your views

Sardar Jokes

Postby admin » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:41 am

Maangna Maangan Nika Har Jas Gur te Maangna...

----------- Forwarded message -------------
An excellent response by a true Sardar:

"Hello friends!! Well, Jayant , my friend, told me the following incident which i wish to share with you. It has had a deep impact on my thinking.

In the diwali vacation, Jayant and his couple of friends had gone to delhi. They rented a taxi for local sight-seeing. The driver was a old sardar, and boys being boys, Jayant and his pals began cracking sardarji jokes, just to insinuate the old man.

But to their surprise, the fellow remained unperturbed. At the end of the sight-seeing, they paid up the hire-charges. The sardar returned the change. Moreover, he gave each one of them one rupee extra and said, ''beta, since morning you have been telling sardarji jokes. I listened to them all and let me tell you, some of them were in a very bad taste. Still, I don't mind coz I know that you are young blood and are yet to see the world. But I have just one request. Here I am giving you one rupee each. Give it to the first sardar beggar that you come across in this city."

Jayant continued, "That one rupee coin is still with me. I couldn't find a single sardar begging on the streets of Delhi."

Friends, we all love sardar jokes. But the fact of matter is that SIKHS ARE ONE OF THE MOST PROSPEROUS AND DIVERSIFIED COMMUNITIES IN THE WORLD. The secret behind their UNIVERSAL success, according tome, is their willingness to do any job with utmost dedication. A sardar will drive a truck or set up a roadside garage or a dhaba, but he will never beg on the streets. Are we just going to pass on long forwarded mails of sardar jokes, or are we going to try and bring our own community on par with theirs ??"
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sardar Jokes

Postby Vickramjit Singh » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:09 am

That's a very nice story, I enjoyed reading it - but it is pretty sad how people show such disrespect sometimes.
Vickramjit Singh
Guru Da Pyara

Sardar Jokes : Praji goes to America

Postby carlos » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Praji goes to America for the first time, walking up 5th avenue he sees a building on fire and rushes over to see the people stuck at the 4th floor window.

He shouts up, "I'm Baldev Singh Pracharia, a Pehlwan, jump and I'll catch ya."

A girl jumps out and Praji catches her, a guy jumps and Praji gets him too.

Then a black guy jumps and Praji let's him hit the concrete, then shouts up, "Come on now Yaar, don't mess about there's no point throwin down the burnt ones!!"
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

Postby carlos » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:31 pm

Jokes on anybody or anything are only good if said in a right manner and attitude...just to laugh with everybody..not to laugh (hurt)on anybody.
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

ik chhota jeha vichaaar.

Postby amritaman » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:10 am

mitro, majaak hamesha log apne ton vade te karde hun kyunki ohna nu pata huna ki sidhe taur te agle nu neevaan dikha nahi sakde islayi chhutkle bnanune shuru kar dinde hun te agle nu thalle launa shuru kar dinde hun, eh insaan di fitrat fir chaahe oh kise vi dharam da hove, gurmukho is ton bacho......waheguru g ka khalsa , waheguru g ki fateh........is vichaar vich bhagat kabeer g kehnde hun..........'nindo nindo moko lok nindo'
amritaman
Guru Da Pyara

Postby sushilti » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:30 pm

sushilti
Guru Da Pyara

Return to Discussions