Searching for a Shabad...

If you just don't know where to put something, put it here...

Searching for a Shabad...

Postby Manish V. Punjabi » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:11 pm

I have been searching for a Sri Guru Gobind Singhji's shabad called "Payi Jeet Meri Kripa Akal Teri" for almost 10 years. I used to listen to this shabad once upon a time regularly, if any one knows about it, please email me where I can buy it or get hold of it. Will be very very grateful to the informant.
Manish V. Punjabi
Guru Da Pyara

Postby admin » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:49 pm

The shabad you're looking for is Jabey Baan lagiyo, Tabey Roos Jageyo. It has been sung by 2 famous artists:

Album:
Track: 01 - Harjinder Singh - Jabey Baan Lagiyo

Album:
Track: 03 - Ravinder Singh - Jabei Baan Laageyo

We used to have one sung by Gurmail Singh (Hazoori Ragi), but due to the recent hard drive crash, we've lost that track.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!
admin
Site Admin

Look for a shabad "Jabey Baan Lagiyo Tabey Roos Sujagey

Postby Manish V. Punjabi » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:38 am

Sat Sri Akalji, first of all thank you very much for the kind help. I did listen to the two shabads as recommended by you, sung by Harjinder Singh and Ravinder Singh, but they were not the ones what exactly I was looking for. What I used to hear back then was this shabad but with explanations by the singer of a war between Sri Guru Gobind Singhji and some people I can't remember exactly the wordings. But I do remember that there was some mention of words like Ponda-saab....I think probably the one sung by Gurmail Singh is the one may be what I want. Can you suggest how can I get hold of it. Will be very very grateful.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh.
Manish V. Punjabi
Guru Da Pyara

Return to Misc