Lessons From Nature

If you just don't know where to put something, put it here...

Re: Lessons From Nature : How to prevent Kidney Failure

Postby carlos » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Better late than never!
10 Common Habits That Damage the Kidneys

Kidney disease is one of the costliest illnesses in the world and managing kidney disease is very expensive.

Each year, lots of people die of kidney disease all over the world, and the number of people suffering from chronic renal failure, and need dialysis or kidney transplantation to stay alive keep increasing.

Statistics have it that, worldwide, more than millions patients are waiting for kidney transplants, but only a few thousands will receive transplants because of shortage of suitable organ donors.

Patients usually felt surprised when they are diagnosed of Kidney Failure.

Experts have found the explanation from your daily life habits.

Here are the top habits which lead to your kidney failure:

1. Not emptying your bladder early: Maintaining a full bladder for a long time is a quick way of causing bladder damage. That the urine stays in the bladder for a long time can cause the bacteria breeding in urine to multiply quickly. Once the urine refluxes back to ureter and kidneys, the bacteria can result in kidney infections, then urinary tract infection, and then nephritis, even Uremia.
So, no matter how busy you are, remember to drink a lot of water and urinate regularly. Once you form the habit of holding back urine, it will ultimately damage your kidneys.

2. Not drinking enough water: The main functions of the kidneys are to regulate erythrocyte balances and eliminate metabolic wastes in urine. If we do not drink enough water, the blood will be concentrated and the blood flow to the kidney will not be adequate, thus the function of eliminating toxins in from blood will be impaired.

3. Taking too much salt: 95% sodium we consume through food is metabolized by the kidneys. Exceeding the salt intake will make the kidneys work harder to excrete the excess salt and can lead to decreased kidney function. This excess sodium will cause water retention, causing edema. Edema usually elevates blood pressure and increases the risk of developing kidney disease. The daily salt intake should be controlled within 6g per day.

4. Not treating common infections quickly and properly: Common infections, such as pharyngitis, tonsillitis, common cold etc, usually triggers or aggravates kidney damage. They do this by causing an acute attack of acute glomerulonephritis or chronic nephritis. So, you will see that people who get kidney disease for the first time or whose illness condition becomes worse usually present in hospitals with a history of cold or sore throat.
If after having cold, symptoms like blood in urine, swelling, headache, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, poor appetite appear, you should consult your doctor immediately, to assess your kidney functions, and start treatment if compromised.

5. Eating too much meat: Eating too much meat and protein can increase the metabolic load of the kidney. For those suffering from proteinuria, meat consumption too may aggravate protein leakage, worsening renal pathological lesion.
It is suggested that protein intake should be 0.8g/kg per day. This means that a person with 50 kg should consume 40g of protein per day. Meat consumption per day should be limited within 300g.

6. Not eating enough:This is equally as dangerous as eating too much, both of them will lead damages to your digestive organs where is full of mucosal tissues. Mucosal tissues relates closely to your immune system. This is why many kidney failure patients are diagnosed with "autoimmune kidney damages".

7. Painkiller abuse: The use of a for a prolonged duration may reduce the flow blood and greatly affect kidney function. In addition, patients with a renal failure are more likely to suffer from bladder cancer.
Use a only when it's absolutely necessary, learn to rest instead of taking to the bottles. If you have been on pain killers for a long term, it's about time you had a test to access you renal function done.

8. Missing your drugs:Hypertension and diabetes have been shown to precipitate or accelerate kidney damage, so if you are diagnosed as having any of these disease don't live your life in denial, USE YOUR DRUGS.
This will ultimately help control your condition while also helping to preserve your kidneys.

9. Drinking too much alcohol: Drinking alcohol without limitation may cause the deposition of uric acid in renal tubules, causing tubular obstruction and increasing risks of kidney failure.

10. Not resting enough:In our society, hypertension as a severe threat to life is largely due to stress. A common symptom of stress is insomnia. Blood pressure may increase by an average of 2-5mg/Hg because of insomnia. Chronically elevated blood pressure can cause damage to kidney capillaries giving rise to kidney problems. Thus, we need to develop a good attitude to life and strike a good balance between work and rest to protect your kidneys and live a healthy life.

At the early stage of kidney diseases, there are usually no the special symptoms, so lots of patients are not diagnosed until the acute attack appears or the illness condition develops into the late stage. So you should endeavor to do kidney function test from time to time to assess how healthy your kidneys are.

Never ignore the soreness of waist, swelling of the feet, changes in urine color or volume, increase in night urination, palor, high blood pressure and other such symptoms. Once found, you should go and see your doctor immediately.
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

Re: Lessons From Nature Trust Him

Postby carlos » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:19 pm

A Secret..To
Share..!!

SECRET..

One Day, One
Friend Asked Another,

"How Is It That
You Are Always So Happy?

You Have So
Much Energy,

And You Never
Seem To Get Down."

With Her Eyes
Smiling, She Said,

"I Know The
Secret "

"What Secret Is
That?"

To Which She
Replied,

"I'll Tell You
All About It,

But You Have To
Promise

To Share The
Secret With Others."

"The Secret Is
This:

I Have Learned
There Is Little I Can Do

In My Life That
Will Make Me Truly Happy.

I Must Depend
On God To Make

Me Happy And To
Meet My Needs.

When A
Need Arises In My Life,

I Have To Trust
God To Supply

According To
HIS Riches.

I Have Learned
Most Of The Time

I Don't Need
Half Of What I Think I Do.

He Has Never
Let Me Down.

Since I Learned
That 'Secret', I am Happy."

The
Questioner's First Thought Was,

"That's Too
Simple!"

But Upon
Reflecting Over Her Own Life

She Recalled
How She Thought A Bigger House

Would Make Her
Happy, But It Didn't!

She
Thought A Better Paying Job

Would Make Her
Happy, But It Hadn't.

When Did She
Realize Her Greatest Happiness?

Sitting On The
Floor With Her Grandchildren,

Playing Games,
Eating Pizza Or Reading A Story,

A Simple Gift
From God.

Now You Know It
Too!

We Can't Depend
On People To Make Us Happy.

Only GOD In His
Infinite Wisdom Can Do That.

Trust HIM!
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

Re: Lessons From Nature

Postby carlos » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:23 pm

Today I Will Delete From My Diary Two Days:
Yesterday And Tomorrow
Yesterday Was To Learn
And Tomorrow Will Be The Consequence
Of What I Can Do Today.

Today I Will Face Life
With The Conviction That This Day
Will Not Ever Return.
Today Is The Last Opportunity
I Have To Live Intensely,
As No One Can Assure Me
That I Will See Tomorrow's Sunrise.

Today I Will Be Brave Enough
Not To Let Any Opportunity Pass Me By,
My Only Alternative Is To Succeed.

Today I Will Invest
My Most Valuable Resource: My Time,
In The Most Transcendental Work: My Life;
I Will Spend Each Minute
Passionately To Make
Of Today A Different
And Unique Day In My Life.

Today I Will Defy Every Obstacle
That Appears On My Way Trusting
I Will Succeed.
Today I Will Resist Pessimism And Will Conquer
The World With A Smile,
With The Positive Attitude
Of Expecting Always The Best.

Today I Will Make Of Every Ordinary Task
A Sublime Expression,
Today I Will Have My Feet On The Ground
Understanding Reality
And The Stars Gaze
To Invent My Future.

Today I Will Take The Time To Be Happy
And Will Leave My Footprints And My Presence
In The Hearts Of Others.

Today, I Invite You To Begin A New Season
Where We Can Dream
That Everything We Undertake Is Possible
And We Fulfil It,
With Joy And Dignity.
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

Re: Lessons From Nature , the value of a Smile...

Postby carlos » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Keep Smiling....!!
Smile Shows Friendship
Smile Makes New Friends
Smile Makes Other People's Day Brighter
Smile Improves Your Day
Smile Looks Better Than A Frown
Smile Puts Others At Ease
Smile Always Enjoyable To Give And Receive
Smile Leaves Favorable Impressions
Smile Makes You Look Happy, Confident, And Self-Assured
Smile Could Be The Start Of A Lifetime Relationship!
So, My Dear... Never Leave The Smile From Your Face!!

One Thing Important One Thing Precious,
Only It Can Create A Lasting Effect,
It Is Such A Sweet And Cute Expression,
Just One Sight Of It And It Touches The Heart,
So Pure And Gentle Effect It Has,
It Is A Gift From God To Humans
And An Awesome Part Of Nature,
This Expression Can Come On Someone And,
Can Make A Nice Impression On Others,
Its Not Easy To Forget Its Effect,
So Touching So Good Expression We Can Say,
Its Miracle Of Smile, That Touches The Soul,
Its A Unique And Purest Part On The Whole.
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

Re: Lessons From Nature, a story of true love ...

Postby carlos » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:27 pm

A Very Poor Man Lived With His Wife.
One Day His Wife Who Had Very Long Hair Asked Him To Buy Her A Comb For
Her Hair To Grow Well And To Be Well Groomed.
The Man Felt Very Sorry At Her Request And Politely Declined.
He Explained To Her That He Did Not Even Have Enough Money To Fix The Strap Of His
Watch, Which He Had Just Broken.
She Did Not Insist On Her Request.

The Man Went To Work And Passed By A Watch Shop,
He Sold His Damaged Watch At A Low Price And Went To Buy A Comb For His Wife. He
Came Home In The Evening With The Comb In His Hand Ready To Give To His Wife.

He Was Surprised When He Saw His Wife With A Very Short Haircut.
She Had Sold Her Hair And Was Holding A New Watch Band.

Tears Flowed Simultaneously From Their Eyes,
Not For The Futility Of Their Actions, But For The Reciprocity Of Their Love.

MORAL:
To Love Is Nothing..But To Be Loved Is Something..!
To Love And To Be Loved By The One You Love Is Everything..!
Never Take Love For Granted..
Treasure Your Loved Ones..!
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

Re: Lessons From Nature, Good morning ...

Postby carlos » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:29 pm

When I say good morning I mean to say:
G-od
O-ffers us His
O-utstanding
D-evotion to

M-ake us
O-bedient &
R-eady for a
N-ew day with Him.
I-nspire others please, and
N-ever forget
G-od loves you!
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

Postby carlos » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Whenever you get pain in your life .....

Just think about the full form of PAIN...

Positive Attitude In Negative Situation
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

Postby carlos » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Never blame anyone in your life ....

Good people give you happiness,

Bad people give you experience,

Worst people give you lessons,

& Best people give you memories.
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

Re: Lessons From Nature : Your Stomach can keep sickness awa

Postby carlos » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Did You Know that you can rub your stomach away effortlessly using nothing but your hand for only 2 minutes a day?

After spending a lovely long weekend at Center Parcs, it was fascinating to observe just how many people seemed to be battling the bulge - especially that bulge around the middle!

I love this simple idea of rubbing your stomach away in 2 minutes a day a good habit to add to your daily routine dont you think?
r. Stephen Chang

This may sound hard to believe, but Dr. Stephen Chang, an M.D. and Ph.D. who ïs trained in both Western and Chinese medicine, states that this simple 2-minute internal exercise, which does not come from Western medicine, but rather from the wisdom of ancient Chinese sages has been used successfully as a self-healing mechanism for over 6,000 years

Whatever you do, dont confuse this internal exercise with the external exercises of the Western world, such as sit-ups, crunches and other movements that only firm up the underlying stomach muscles but do nothing to melt the fat surrounding those muscles.

According to Dr. Chang, losing weight is a simple matter of increasing the efficiency of the digestive system. If you have ever wondered why you fail to shed pounds even when you reduce your food and/or caloric intake the reason is because your digestive and eliminatory systems are not functioning efficiently.

The following 2-minute exercise works like a gentle colonic irrigation that helps speed up a sluggish digestive system (which usually carries at least 5 pounds of fecal matter within it), and this elimination of useless sludge has the effect of burning off excess fat. The exercise effectively metabolizes the fatty tissues around the stomach and intestines, and flushes them out of your body through blood, sweat, urine, and feces.

Here's how to do the stomach-rubbing exercise:

1) Lie flat on your back on your bed or on the floor. Take your top off
or pull it up so that your abdominal area is bare.

2) Rub your hands together vigorously for about 15 seconds,
or until they feel hot. Rub Stomach Away

3) Place one of your hands directly on your belly button and begin to rub in smallcircles around your belly button, and gradually make the circles larger
(as shown in the diagram). Use fairly firm but comfortable pressure and rub
at a slow, even pace, approximately 1 circle per second.

4) Concentrate on the heat building up in, around and throughout your stomach.

5) Do about 40 to 50 circles, or for an approximate duration of 2 minutes or more.

Note:It is important to keep the abdominal area warm while doing the exercise, especially during winter months when even heated indoor air tends to be cool.

For best results, do this routine twice a day for 2 minutes first thing in the morning (before breakfast) and just before you go to bed. Most people see noticeable results within 1 week of consistent practice.

According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), the stomach is the center of energy. Massaging the stomach in the manner described above therefore accomplishes more than just melting away adipose tissue (fat). It also stimulates the abdominal organs helps speed up slow digestion and remedies constipation increases blood circulation in the abdominal area helps heal indigestion, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting and the adverse effects of overeating Caution:The stomach massage should not be practiced immediately after a heavy meal.

Neither is it advisable for women who are pregnant, or have inflammation of the uterus, bladder, ovaries and fallopian tubes; and individuals who have the following conditions: hypertension; stones in the gall bladder, kidneys or bladder; general, femoral, inguinal and umbilical hernia; bleeding of the stomach, lungs or brain; or ulcers of the intestines and stomach.
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

Postby carlos » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:18 pm

One Day A Construction Supervisor Standing On The 6th Floor Of A Building,
Was Calling A Worker, Working On The Ground Floor.

Due Massive Construction Noise, The Worker On The Ground Floor Did Not Hear His Supervisor
Calling.

To Draw The Attention Of The Worker, The Supervisor Threw A 10 Rupee Note From Up,
Which Fell Right In Front Of The Worker.

The Worker Picked Up The 10 Rupee Note, Pocketed The Money And Continued With His Work.

To Draw The Attention Of The Worker Once Again, The Supervisor Now Threw A 500 Rupee
Note.

Sighting The 500 Rupee Note, The Worker Picket It Up, Put It In His Pocket And Continued
With The Job He Was Doing.

Once Again Desperate To Draw The Workers Attention, The Supervisor Picked A Small Stone
And Threw It On The Worker.

The Stone Hit The Worker's Head.
This Time The Worker Looked Up And The Supervisor Communicated With Him.

This Story Is Same As Of Our Life.

The Lord From Up Wants To Communicate With Us, But We Are Busy Doing Our Worldly Jobs.

Then God Gives Us Small Gifts, Which We Just Keep Without Seeing From Where we Got Them.

Once Again, God Showers Us With More Gifts In Different Forms.

We Feel The Same, Just Keep The Gifts Without Seeing Or Realizing From Where They Came,
And Without Thanking God.

We Just Presume That We Are Lucky.

Then, When We Are Hit With Small Stones, Which We Call Problems,
Then We Look Up And Finally Communicate With God.

Henceforth, Every Time We Get Gifts, We Should Thank God Immediately,

And Not Wait,

Till We Are Hit By Small Stones (Problems) And Only Then Communicate With God.
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

Postby carlos » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:41 pm

A professor at CCNY for a physiological psych class told his class about bananas. He said the expression 'going bananas' is from the effects of bananas on the brain. Read on:

Never, put your banana in the refrigerator!!!
This is interesting.
After reading this, you'll never look at a banana in the same way again.

Bananas contain three natural sugars - sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fibre. A banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy.

Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute workout. No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with the world's leading athletes.

But energy isn't the only way a banana can help us keep fit. It can also help overcome or prevent a substantial number of illnesses and conditions, making it a must to add to our daily diet.

Depression: According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier.

PMS: Forget the pills - eat a banana. The vitamin B6 it contains regulates blood glucose levels, which can affect your mood.

Anaemia : High in iron, bananas can stimulate the production of haemoglobin in the blood and so helps in cases of anaemia.

Blood Pressure: This unique tropical fruit is extremely high in potassium yet low in salt, making it perfect to beat blood pressure. So much so, the US Food and Drug Administration has just allowed the banana industry to make official claims for the fruit's ability to reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.

Brain Power: 200 students at a Twickenham (Middlesex) school ( England ) were helped through their exams this year by eating bananas at breakfast, break, and lunch in a bid to boost their brain power. Research has shown that the potassium-packed fruit can assist learning by making pupils more alert.

Constipation: High in fibre, including bananas in the diet can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives.

Hangovers: One of the quickest ways of curing a hangover is to make a banana milkshake, sweetened with honey.. The banana calms the stomach and, with the help of the honey, builds up depleted blood sugar levels, while the milk soothes and re-hydrates your system.
Heartburn: Bananas have a natural antacid effect in the body, so if you suffer from heartburn, try eating a banana for soothing relief.

Morning Sickness: Snacking on bananas between meals helps to keep blood sugar levels up and avoid morning sickness.

Mosquito bites: Before reaching for the insect bite cream, try rubbing the affected area with the inside of a banana skin. Many people find it amazingly successful at reducing swelling and irritation.

Nerves: Bananas are high in B vitamins that help calm the nervous system.

Overweight and at work? Studies at the Institute of Psychology in Austria found pressure at work leads to gorging on comfort food like chocolate and chips.. Looking at 5,000 hospital patients, researchers found the most obese were more likely to be in high-pressure jobs. The report concluded that, to avoid panic-induced food cravings, we need to control our blood sugar levels by snacking on high carbohydrate foods every two hours to keep levels steady.

Ulcers: The banana is used as the dietary food against intestinal disorders because of its soft texture and smoothness. It is the only raw fruit that can be eaten without distress in over-chronicler cases. It also neutralizes over-acidity and reduces irritation by coating the lining of the stomach.

Temperature control: Many other cultures see bananas as a 'cooling' fruit that can lower both the physical and emotional temperature of expectant mothers. In Thailand , for example, pregnant women eat bananas to ensure their baby is born with a cool temperature.

Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD): Bananas can help SAD sufferers because they contain the natural mood Enhancer tryptophan.

Smoking &Tobacco Use: Bananas can also help people trying to give up smoking. The B6, B12 they contain, as well as the potassium and magnesium found in them, help the body recover from the effects of nicotine withdrawal.

Stress: Potassium is a vital mineral, which helps normalize the heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulates your body's water balance. When we are stressed, our metabolic rate rises, thereby reducing our potassium levels. These can be rebalanced with the help of a high-potassium banana snack.

Strokes: According to research in The New England Journal of Medicine, eating bananas as part of a regular diet can cut the risk of death by strokes by as much as 40%!

Warts: Those keen on natural alternatives swear that if you want to kill off a wart, take a piece of banana skin and place it on the wart, with the yellow side out. Carefully hold the skin in place with a plaster or surgical tape!

So, a banana really is a natural remedy for many ills. When you compare it to an apple, it has four times the protein, twice the carbohydrate, three times the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in potassium and is one of the best value foods around So maybe it's time to change that well-known phrase so that we say, 'A banana a day keeps the doctor away!'
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

Postby carlos » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:52 pm

SOME THOUGHTS FOR THR DAY ......

Stay Away From Anger.. It Hurts ..Only You!
If You Are Right Then There Is No Need To Get Angry,
And If You Are Wrong Then You Don't Have Any Right To Get Angry.

Patience With Family Is Love,
Patience With Others Is Respect.
Patience With Self Is Confidence
Patience With God Is Faith.

Never Think Hard About The Past, It Brings Tears...
Don't Think More About The Future, It Brings Fear...
Live This Moment With A Smile, It Brings Cheer.

Every Test In Our Life Makes Us Bitter Or Better,
Every Problem Comes To Make Us Or Break Us,
The Choice Is Ours, Whether We Become Victims Or Victorious.

Beautiful Things Are Not Always Good, But Good Things Are Always Beautiful.

Do You Know Why God Created Gaps Between Our Fingers?
So That Someone Who Is Special To You, Comes And Fills Those Gaps By Holding Your
Hand Forever.

Happiness Keeps You Sweet ... But Being Sweet, Brings Happiness.
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

Postby carlos » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:28 pm

A Wealthy Man Was Walking, Along The Way, He Saw A Beggar On The Sidewalk.
The Rich Man Looked Kindly On The Beggar And Asked, "How Did You Become A Beggar?."
The Beggar Says. " Sir I've Been Looking And Applying For Jobs For Over A Year, But Haven't
Found Any."..
"You Look Like A Rich Man Sir, If You'll Give Me A Job, I'll Appreciate And Stop Begging".
The Rich Man Smiled And Said, "I Want To Help You, But I Won't Give You A Job. I'll Do
Something Much Better. I Will Make You My Business Partner. Let's Start A Business Together."
The Beggar Blinked Hard. He Could Not Understand What The Older Man Was Saying.
"What Do You Mean, Sir?."
"I Own A Rice Plantation. You Could Sell My Rice In The Market. I Will Provide You The Sacks
Of Rice. I Will Pay The Rent For The Market Stall. I Will Even Give You Food Allowance For The
Next 30 Days. All You Have To Do Is Sell My Rice. At The End Of Each Month, As Business
Partners, We Will Share The Profits."
Tears Of Joy Rolled Down The Beggars Cheeks.
"Oh Sir", He Said, "You're A Gift From Heaven. You're The Answer To My Prayers. Thank You, Thank You !."
He Then Paused And Said, "Sir, How Will We Divide The Profits? Do I Keep 10% And Give You
90%? Or Do I Retain 5% And Give You 95%?..I Will Be Happy With Any Arrangement We Agree
Upon."
The Rich Man Shook His Head And Chuckled.
"No, I Want You To Give Me The 10% Of The Profits, And You Keep The 90%."
For A Moment The Beggar Could Not Speak. When He Tried To Speak, It Was Gibberish.
"Uh, Gee, Uh Wow.., I Mean Hug..?"
He Couldn't Believe His Ears. The Deal Was Too Preposterous.
The Rich Man Laughed More Loudly, Then Explained, "I Don't Need The Money, My Friend.
I'm Already Wealthy Beyond What You Can Ever Imagine. I Want You To Give Me 10% Of The
Profits, So You Grow In Faithfulness And Gratitude."
The Beggar Knelt Down Before His Benefactor And Said, " Yes Sir, I Will Do As You Say. Even
Now, I'm So Grateful For What You've Done For Me."
And So They Commenced Their Partnership.
As The Business Grew, The Beggar Forgot Where The Blessing Came From..
Each Day, The Beggar, Now Dressed Better, Operated A Store Selling Rice In The Market.
He Worked very Hard. He Woke Up Early Each Morning And Slept Late At Night.
The Sales Were Brisk Because The Rice Was Of Good Quality.
After 30 Days Into It, The Profits Were Astounding.
As The Ex-Beggar Was Counting The Money, And Liking The Feel Of Money In His Hands, An Idea Stuck His Mind.
He Told Himself, "Gee, Why Should I Give 10% To My Business Partner?, I Didn't See Him The
Whole Month ! I Have Been The One Working From Morning Into Night For This Venture. I Did
All The Work. I Deserve 100% Profits!."
The Next Morning The Rich Man Came Knocking On His Door To Collect His 10% Share Of The Profits.
The Ex-Beggar Opened The Door And Said, “You Don't Deserve The 10%. I Worked Hard For This. I Think I Deserve All Of It!”, And He Slammed The Door.
If You Were His Business Partner, How Would You Feel?
Dear, This Is Exactly What Happens To Us…
God Gave Us Everything, God Is Our Business Partner
God Gave Us Life. Every Single Moment, Every Single Breath, Every Single Second…
God Gave Us Talent, Ability To Talk, To Create, To Earn Money…
God Gave Us A Body, Eyes, Ears, Mouth, Hands, Feet, Heart…
God Gave Us A Mind, Imagination, Emotions, Reasoning, Language..
So We Need To Give Back Our Business Partner Something In Return...
In What-So-Ever Way We Can..!!
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

Postby carlos » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Aging, sickness, and moments of pain are intrinsic to the life of all of our bodies. Bodily pain comes in many guises—some of it is chronic, some temporary, some unavoidable.
Our first response is to resist it. We have numerous strategies to ward pain off, to avoid it, or to camouflage it with distraction.
Aversion, terror, and agitation interweave themselves with the experiences in our bodies and we are easily lost in dread and despair.

Our bodies may even be seen as enemies, sabotaging our well-being and happiness. When we are enmeshed in this knot of fear and resistance, there is little space for healing or compassionate attention to occur.

And yet we can learn to touch discomfort and pain with an attention that is loving, accepting, and spacious.
We can learn to befriend our bodies, even in the moments when they are most distressed and uncomfortable.
We can discover that it is possible to release aversion and fear. With caring and curious attention, we can see that there is a difference between the sensations occurring in our bodies and the thoughts and emotions that react to those sensations.

Instead of running from pain, we can bring a curious and caring attention into the heart of pain. In doing so, we discover that our well-being and inner balance are no longer sabotaged. Surrendering our resistance, we find that pain is no longer intimidating or unbearable.
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

Postby carlos » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Heart Breaking..!

F A M I L Y
I ran into a stranger as he passed by,
"Oh excuse me please" was my reply.
He said, "Please excuse me too;
I wasn't watching for you."

We were very polite, this stranger and I.
We went on our way and we said good-bye.

But at home a different story is told,
How we treat our loved ones, young and old.
Later that day, cooking the evening meal,
My son stood beside me very still.

When I turned, I nearly knocked him down.
"Move out of the way," I said with a frown.

He walked away, his little heart broken.
I didn't realize how harshly I'd spoken.

While I lay awake in bed,
God's still small voice came to me and said,

"While dealing with a stranger,
common courtesy you use,
but the family you love, you seem to abuse.

Go and look on the kitchen floor,
You'll find some flowers there by the door.

Those are the flowers he brought for you.
He picked them himself: pink, yellow and blue.

He ! stood very quietly not to spoil the surprise,
you never saw the tears that filled his little eyes."

By this time, I felt very small,
And now my tears began to fall.

I quietly went and knelt by his bed;
"Wake up, little one, wake up," I said.

"Are these the flowers you picked for me?"
He smiled, "I found 'em, out by the tree.

I picked 'em because they're pretty ! like you.
I knew you'd like 'em, especially the blue."

I said, "Son, I'm very sorry for the way I acted today;
I shouldn't have yelled at you that way."
He said, "Oh, Mom, that's okay.
I love you anyway.! "

I said, "Son, I love you too,
and I do like the flowers, especially the blue."

FAMILY !!!!!!!!
Are you aware that if we died tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of days........
But the family we left behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives.
And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than into our own family, an unwise investment indeed, don't you think?
So what is behind the story?
Do you know what the word FAMILY means?

FAMILY
(F)ATHER
(A)ND
(M)OTHER
( I ) (L)OVE
(Y)OU
carlos
Guru Da Pyara

PreviousNext

Return to Misc