Sikh Sangeet Update Beta 3 - Volunteers needed

important information (for both visitors and management)

Sikh Sangeet Update Beta 3 - Volunteers needed

Postby admin » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:20 am

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa,
Waheguru ji ki fateh!!!

I've spent a lot of my precious time and worked on the next level for Sikh Sangeet website.

If you want to VOLUNTEER, this is the golden opportunity to show your support for the thousands that visit Sikh Sangeet everyday.

New Features
  1. SikhiToTheMax - Volunteers will link Shabad IDs database, so anybody can read the shabad in Gurbani, English translation, and English transliteration while they listen to the shabad.
  2. Tagging - Volunteers can add shabad information like common phrases (like "mere raam rai", "lakh khushiyan patshaiyan"), raag information (like raag vadhans, rag malhar, etc.), or any other identifying information. This will help users find the treasure that we share at Sikh Sangeet.
  3. Security bug fix.

PLEASE remember to rate, tag, link-shabad-ids whenever you can. As time progresses, you will help create a worthwhile experience for fellow Sikhs. Remember that your 1 minute of work will aid countless Sikhs in the future.

Thank you.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sikh Sangeet Update Beta 3 - Volunteers needed

Postby makkarjs » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:29 pm

dear Admin

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa,
Waheguru ji ki fateh!!!

I Volunteer myself for the requirment, please let me know how i can be helpful to you.

Jasbir Singh Makkar
makkarjs
Guru Da Pyara

Return to Announcements