Unable to listen to any of the tracks

problems in the interface, design, download, etc...

Unable to listen to any of the tracks

Postby Gurdy1 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:42 am

Problem since this week i go into any track and get no view of which songs are on the track and thus cannot select any music- so unable to play anything. I am using my work PC and thus cannot load any new upgrades.
Let me know what information you would need to diagnose what the problem is?
Gurdy1
Guru Da Pyara

Re: Unable to listen to any of the tracks

Postby Gamma » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:09 am

Warning: mysql_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/hottestd/public_html/sikhsangeet/sources/database.php on line 233

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/hottestd/public_html/sikhsangeet/sources/database.php:233) in /home/hottestd/public_html/sikhsangeet/sources/session.php on line 69

Warning: mysql_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/hottestd/public_html/sikhsangeet/sources/database.php on line 233

The above is the eror message i am getting when trying to play/download anything. Pls help as i am lost without it.
Gamma
Guru Da Pyara

Re: Unable to listen to any of the tracks

Postby admin » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:33 am

That error has been fixed. Thank you for reporting.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!
admin
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports