Bhai Surinder Singh Jodhpuri

problems in the interface, design, download, etc...

Bhai Surinder Singh Jodhpuri

Postby sanjog » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:30 am

Has anyone on this forum experienced listening/playing kirtans by Bhai Surinder Singh Jodhpuri? I am trying to play his very old Shabad 'Vadhi Teri Vadhiyaee' and the rest but I am not able to do so. Does anyone know what must I do in order to listen to his Kirtans? If so, please help me because I am new to Sikh Religion and I am trying to learn as much as possible about the Gurbani through these Kirtans and Sikh Sangeet website. In fact a dear friend of mine who is also a Sikh highly recommended it but unfortunately I have not been able to hear a single Shabad ever since I started visiting it. I would love to understand Gurbani and I am trying to pick up the Shabads by singing along with them for correct z. It is just so disappointing not to be able to do so. Please help.

Thank you. :cry:
sanjog
Guru Da Pyara

Re: Bhai Surinder Singh Jodhpuri

Postby admin » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:28 am

We have just installed a new player for our Sikh Sangeet site, which uses smaller streams for listening purposes and full audio quality for downloads.
Do you see the flash player load?

Is your flash player the latest, you can download at: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Please provide more info. Thanks.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!
admin
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports