Albums Removed: Pishora Singh (Damdami Taksal Wale) - Aad S

important information (for both visitors and management)

Albums Removed: Pishora Singh (Damdami Taksal Wale) - Aad S

Postby admin » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:25 pm

Pishora Singh (Damdami Taksal Wale) - Aad Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Da Sahaj Path Sets 1,2,3,3,4,6 (Volume 1 to 66)

The above albums have been removed due to the following email received, if you have any comments/questions/suggestions, please respond.

---------------------------------------------

Date: Aug 4 (3 days ago)

Respected SikhSangeet Team,
WJKK....WJKF

I was shocked to see the recording of Sehaj Paath done Pishora Singh. It was already proved that he did this paath from unknown source NOT FROM GURU GRANTH SAHIB.

Even after it has been proved that Pishora Singh's paath is wrong, so called Damdami Taksal also declined that Pishora Singh is from their group.

And, T-Series declared it a big mistake and apologized as well as they stopped the reproduction of this production. (please see at the bottom of this message)

But around the globe all Sikh websites keep providing this recording to Sikh Sangat. (I do not have any idea who is behind this RSS or Indian government)

I am requesting you, please remove this paath from your site.

Please read attached article and compare this paath with Guru Granth Sahib paath. You will find thousands of thousands of differences.

Please notify me after removing it.

Guru Raakha,
I.S. Khanda

Copy of Message from T-Series

We are pleased to inform the Sarb Sikh Sangat of USA,Canada & Abroad that our production on the subject in question has already been stoped. We regret this mistake done by the Bhai Peshaura Singh Damdami Taqsal Ji.

Besides this we are going to request you that the production which has alredy been distributed to the distributor and dealer can not be fully taken back as they had sold this production. we will be very carefull in the future in this connection.

Regards
Ashwani Sharma.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!
admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcements